About the Groomer
1. For your dogs first grooming, I ask that all owners be home when I arrive. This allows me to introduce myself and go over the services you would like for your dog.
2. I recommend before I leave your home that we schedule your next appointment either on a 4,6, 8 or 12 week rotation depending on the needs of your dog. This will eliminate trying to schedule a last minute appointment when availability is limited. This is especially important during the spring and holiday months.
3. Client information forms and your dogs vaccinations must be current and up to date.
4. Large Doodles and Standard Poodles, I DO NOT groom because I feel they donít fit comfortable in the wash tub and therefore can not be groomed properly.
5. Areas serviced by A Day In The Doghouse are: portions of Hunterdon, Morris and Somerset Counties, with morning, evening and weekend appointments available.
6. Mobile grooming is typically a bit more expensive than a salon grooming. Size, breed, coat and condition of your dog will determine my grooming fees. New Jersey sales tax of 7% will be added to the cost of each grooming. Grooming fees can be paid in cash or check.
7. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. There will be a $25.00 charge if I arrive at your home and no one is there, or no prior arrangements were made so that I could have access to your dog.